タイ民間航空局(The Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand: CAAT)から各航空会社に出されている通知(NOTAM)が1月10日付けで更新されています。
Ministry of public health has revised the recommendations for international passengers as follows:
1. Vaccination is no longer required
2. Passenger from country that has requirements for rt-pcr test might as well have health insurance covering at least USD 10,000 of treatment of covid-19 for the itineraries in thailand plus 7 days.
2.1 Those with business arrangement, including flight crew, student, may have a letter from the host or other form of insurance to cover such need.
2.2 Absence of health insurance is not the reason to deny boarding.
2.3 The quarantine officer will randomly check the proof of insurance of passengers from that country. If not exist, the passenger will have to purchase health insurance before immigration.
2.4 Once ministry of public health has regulation regarding this issue, the airline mayprocess passenger without prove of insurance per the regulation.
3. Holder of thai passport and transit/transfer passengers are exempted from health insurance check.
4. The airlines must adhere to related regulation and comply with the guidance as appropriate such as asking passenger to wear mask at all time except during meal or emergency situation.
5. Any passenger having symptoms of covid-19 during travel shall be recommended to test at arrival.
6. Any question may direct to ministry of public health for further clarification or direct to https://shorturl-ddc.moph.go.th/fecg0.
Created: 10 JAN 2023 04:55:00 Source: VTBDYNYX